[PANN] 161125 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did you guys see this? Korea Consumer Agency

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I think they might call the police too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I were them I won't be able to keep my head up from embarrassment

Hello. This is Korea Consumer Agency.

Firstly, Korea Consumer Agency helps to settle the issue between the consumer and the business. Likewise, the recommended agreement provided by our agency follows fair and prompt procedure so you save time, money and effort but unlike legal procedures, there's a limit to our legal force so we hope you will understand.

If we summarize your complaint, you have participated in the voting of Melon Music Awards, which was hosted by the respondent, after purchasing passes from Melon Music Service but Melon did not choose the winner of the award according to the criteria they had announced earlier so another artist had won the award and you are asking for a refund of the money you spent for voting.

First of all, if the award has to be awarded to another artist according to the criteria announced by the respondent (music score 70%, vote 30%), it's true that they have to correct their winner but to do this we need to investigate to see if it's fraudulent and according to the result they would have to correct their winner or you will be able to demand compensation.

However, our agency helps to make settlements and does not have the administrative authority so we cannot ask the business to correct their action and we cannot proceed to investigate to check if they are fraudulent.

Therefore, we believe it would be better for you to contact Fair Trade Commission (phone number) for running false and exaggerated advertisements (there is a form on their website as well) and request a police investigation.

If Fair Trade Commission and police investigation prove fraudulent or unfair business practices, even our agency will have to take action against them asking for the refund so please contact us again for individual or mass dispute.

In addition, according to Framework Act on Consumers Section 68, if many consumers were affected in the same way or similar way (more than 50 people), they can personally file a mass dispute without the help of Korea Consumer Agency or Consumer Group. If there is a community (like Cafes), they can elect a leader and they can file a mass dispute. (You can find the forms for mass disputes, etc at Korea Consumer Agency homepage)

Thank you for using Korea Consumer Agency and we hope you to have a good day.
Thank you.

Original post here
Response +55 -0

1. wow... so many places get involved with Melon... +25 -0

2. conclusion = we have no plans on getting involved so you guys solve this issue on your own. +23 -0

3. wow this is the best end of the year joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +17 -0

No comments:

Home, PANN, Instiz

Powered by Blogger.