[PANN] 170318 International fans with amazing airport etiquette
It's BTS's Mexican fans.. I was f*cking shocked when I saw this on Facebook. I hope both Korean and international fans who just try to satisfy themselves by clinging on idols and take photos would reflect on their behaviors... Seriously I think this is how fans should act when they really care about their singers. I'm not just saying this because it's about BTS. I wrote this post because I genuinely wanted to compliment the fans. Please let me know if there are other fandoms who have done this too..!
heol sorry I didn't know my post became a Selected Talk because I just woke up ㅜㅜ
And this photo is from the comment section. This is a photo from Brazil airport... surprising...
I'm editing this post again because I saw a few ridiculous comments. To those who claim I'm writing a fan recruiting post, please don't read my post if you're salty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys are the first people to rush to negative posts. I see you guys leaving twisted comments under this post because you're just angry that this isn't a negative post ㅋㅋㅋ seriously I think ARMYs will feel really stressed out. No one comments people to stop hating under negative posts but these haters still come to leave comments like "stop writing fan recruiting posts" under positive posts like this one. I'm praising about BTS because I like them so what is your problem? Some might think you guys are my mom~~~~ I can tell how absurd you guys are because within just few minutes after posting this, I saw comments asking me to move to fantalk board because haters will leave bad comments under here. But I don't really get why I should go to fantalk when I'm not a BTS fan so I didn't go. I don't understand why ARMYs and I should try to make you guys happy. We can do what we like as long as we don't cause any harm to people around us, right? You guys are doing the same thing. I've seen ARMYs working hard commenting under fan recruiting posts, asking the OPs to move it to fantalk. Haters, you should learn to stop ㅋㅋㅋ I'm posting and praising them because I want to so why are you complaining? I'm not shielding ARMYs. I'm trying to do what I want without harming anyone and your attitude just annoys me so I decided to edit the post ^^
ah and thank you for making my post a Selected Talk! I'm happy to enter the Selected Talk rank with a nice post. Please have a happy fan life, guys. And I suddenly wanted to post a photo of my own idol too ㅎ
I mean some of you are f*cking p*ssing me off. You empty-headed morons, I'm praising them because I want to so why should I answer and explain to your every twisted idea? If you want to think I'm ARMY, please go on and think like that~~ you guys are really f*cking twisted. Can you guys live in this real world with such twisted minds? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm editing this post for the last time because I don't want to answer to worthless people like you ^^ Just tell me you don't like BTS. You guys are showing such dedication by slandering them indirectly...
Original post here
Response +405 -70
1. Bangtan Face Project too! +102 -4
"ARMY is the face of BTS. Please throw your garbage in the black plastic bags prepared around the arena. Thank you. Mexico ARMY Bangtan Face Project"
2. This is a photo from Brazil airport today when the boys arrived. There are immature fans too but our boys will be able to walk out of the airport with a smile if this culture continues to spread +101 -1
3. Clingy fans and saesangs of Korea, please regain your minds. Seriously this isn't only to BTS, this applies to other idols too. Why do you cling on idols and follow the idols around like sasaengs? You'll be furious when a strange man follows you saying he's sexually harassing you, right? +91 -1
4. Mexican ARMYs' orderliness was amazing and it's also amazing how 8000 fans went to see BTS's arrival at Brazil airport;;; I was really shocked to hear 8000 fans at the airport ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +18 -0
5. I think ARMYs are trying their best to live up to their name. They are a large fandom but they try to tell each other not to go to graduation ceremony and help pick up trash at events, etc. +15 -0
6. The fence kind of broke off when the ARMYs appeared but I think it's cool how the fans organized something like that ㅎㅎ +11 -0