[PANN] 170322 Is this just how BTS Jin is???
--------------※※※※This is a BTS post. Please click on the back button if you don't want to read about them!※※※※-----------
First of all, I'm not ARMY. I'm from another fandom.
I'm a person who has watched all episodes of Hello Counselor from the early days of the show so I always try to catch up with the episodes even when I miss them.
I couldn't watch last week's episode so I was watching it and BTS was last week's guest. At first, I was like ohhh they're both handsome~ and when Choi Taejoon asked them what was the secret behind their popularity, Jin said he knows many ahjae jokes. (This is the start of the event and the purpose of writing this post)
I know many ahjae jokes
He's so proud
So he shares his first ahjae joke. I'm also someone who likes ahjae jokes so I was focusing too
I think Hello Counselor has bubbles!
(T/N: to have bubbles (거품이 끼다) slang for "overrated")
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is the first explosion but I was the only one... my mom began to scold me asking me if I thought that was funny...
He continued with the next joke because the reaction was good
What do you say when the Queen Duck stands up?
I thought it would be something like Donald Duck...
Queen Seon Deok!
[T/N: "Seon" (stand) "Deok" (sounds similar to duck)]
But one MC answered correctly
Jin's expression was the funniest part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he fits so well with the caption "oh gosh"?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
This kind of made him upset but I screen captured this because he looks f*cking handsome
And this is the final one
When you're under the shade, what could be the reason why you're happy?
I'm protecting their faces because the camera focused on the audience
Because you're happy~
[T/N: Haepeehada = to stay away from the sun sounds similar to "happyhada" = which can mean "to be happy". pun]
I really want to ask Jin where he learned these jokes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jimin's expression is like "(sigh)... this hyung's doing it again..." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
and he told another joke too
Why are college students the strongest in March?
They're freaking strong.
[T/N: gaegang = "start of the semester" but "gae" is a slang like "super" and "gang"hada is "to be strong". pun]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I was the only one laughing again... my mom took 10 seconds to understand the joke
anyways, Jin was unexpected... I thought he would be really quiet but I can smell "ahjae" from him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't mean this in a bad way!!!
I just want to say I'm starting to like Jin... how do I end the post... Jin jjang!
Original post here
Response +898 -86
1. The reason why Seokjin shares ahjae jokes is only for his own entertainment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and it's so funny when he starts bickering with maknae ㅋㅋ +182 -1
What do you call when cows sing together? It's called group lawsuit
(T/N: so (소) is cow in Korean. Danchae (단체) is group. 송 (song) is song written in hangul. however, sosong (소송) is lawsuit. Danchae sosong (단체소송) is group lawsuit. Wordplay)
2. Sulky Jin when V said "I love you" to the Hwarang hyungs without telling them. I LOLed when Jin did his "chasing pigeons away" gesture ㅋ at first I didn't know how I should accept his ahjae jokes but now it's hilarious ㅋㅋ +142 -2
3. Handsome Jin~ but I don't know how to explain this. I'm proud and I love when Jin shares his ahjae jokes but I somehow feel my pride crumbling deep inside... just like "I can't believe I just laughed at that joke" kind of feeling... +119 -0
4. Their company tried to keep him as a cold city guy during the early debut days so... imagine how frustrating it must have been for him... and I think he's so explosive now because the company has let him go ㅋㅋ +42 -0
5. Sometimes people who aren't BTS fans might misunderstand and think Jin's a light person because of his many ahjae jokes but although Seokjin looks playful, as the eldest member of the group he is the cool eldest hyung member who is serious and caring like a mother. He plays well with his little brothers too ㅋㅋ (or maybe the little brothers are playing with Seokjin ㅎ) in conclusion, Kim Seokjin is the love... +37 -0
6. This explains why Jimin said he's now a fan of Jin hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin can't stop laughing when he's with Jin hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +36 -0
7. Until very recently, I thought he was a very quiet and handsome person so I was surprised when I watched Hello Counselor... I didn't expect this from him but he's good at his jokes and when the audience "ohhhhh"ed when Jimin said something, Jin was like "why don't you "oohhhh" when I talk?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at first I thought he was kind of rude but he's cute and his face is so handsome ㅠㅠ +33 -0
8. yeah he's usually like that ㅋㅋㅋ he was a quiet member even before "FIRE" but he started showing off his ahjae charms since "FIRE" promotion ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a fact that he was hiding his true personality because recently I watched a Bangtan Bomb video from war of hormone? or Boy in luv era? and they had to split into groups to take a photo to select the winner. In that video, Jin and Jungkook became a team and their team name was "Generation Gap" and while the two of them were talking, they started bickering and their tones rised playfully and that voice tone sounded just like Jin's unique ahjae voice we hear these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please watch the v app video of Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin when you have time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's hilarious +28 -0
9. I'm also from another fandom and Jin is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his gag code fits mine. While watching videos on Youtube I happened to come across their V App video and his "stop it" pronunciation was so funny I cried laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +26 -0
10. The company tried to keep his concept as the cold city guy at first but he's a very funny person ㅋㅋ +25 -0