[PANN] 170411 Honestly, the secret behind BTS's success is...
There's nothing really much. They do everything that can be done by other groups like interacting, worrying about their fans, mentioning their fans first at award ceremonies, laughing and crying together with fans, saying things that move the fans unintentionally.. that's very special but to us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think their moderate fan love is the best factor
Original post here
Response +132 -6
1. It's very simple to be ordinary and consistent but it's also something that can't be done by everyone. The effort BTS made to stay constant itself is the biggest factor behind their success +34 -0
2. That is what's amazing. Being constant and unchanging +30 -0
3. Ordinary things are what's really hard to achieve ㅋㅋ +26 -0
4. I find this post by Namjoon really amazing +8 -0
Thank you for being a fan of me and us. Even I am your fan. I am a silent fan who supports the loneliness you endure and the fights in life. I write my fan letter with the music notes in music behind the stages and in my work space. I hope you will read those longing notes.
Although I can't express everything in words or music, I support you with my eyes and heart! -RM
5. there's one more thing too. they don't have a foreign member +8 -0
6. no no the fact that the seven of them are in one group is the secret behind their success ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +7 -0
7. plus their visual +5 -0
8. honestly "let's endure this" was very special to us. We went through a lot... I'm just grateful to our boys +4 -0
9. and the way they work hard every day to improve all the time. staying like family always and most importantly! they treat us sincerely +1 -0
10. I think BTS is a group who really doesn't lose their original intention